General business conditions
1. Our minimum rental period is 1 month with a notice period of 2 weeks to the end of the month. Notice should be in writing.
2. The settlement of the rent is monthly by direct debit from your account.
3. The deposit is 1 month’s rent.
4. Tenants need their own insurance for the stored items.
Special goods - Obligation of the depositor
The depositor is obliged to particularly inform the warehouse keeper if the following goods are to become the subject of the storage contract:
- Fire or explosive or radiant, prone to spontaneous combustion, poisonous, corrosive or foul-smelling or even such goods, which may cause disadvantages to the warehouse and/or other storage goods and/or people;
- Goods subject to rapid deterioration or decay;
- Goods that – like food – are likely to attract vermin;
- Objects of exceptional value, such as precious metals, jewels, precious stones, money, stamps, coins, securities of all kinds, documents, documents, data carriers, works of art, real carpets, antiques, collectibles;
- Live animals and live plants;
- Goods prohibited by law (LSD, amfeta, hash and so on);
- Old tires.
- The warehouse keeper is entitled to refuse the storage of the above goods.
- Police, customs officials, and so on, have access to the warehouses at all times, provided you have the necessary documents.
- It is forbidden to use the warehouse for any other purpose than intended.
- Parents/caretakers: watch your children.
Selbst Lagern Bocholt
after telephone appointment
You have access to your storage box 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.